Core activity - Workshop

Core activity - Workshop

by MATILDE FONTANIN -
Number of replies: 3

Dear All,

we are now coming to the most important activity in the online phase of our course.

You are kindly required to complete your submission by 27 November.

Instructions are in this workshop, but I would like to highlight some points:

• Phase 1: you are required to upload 3 files with situations related to answering questions on e-resources at OUR University (detailed instructions in the workshop, open it first, look at the example)
  • Phase 2: you are required to assess the others' work (and you may also assess your own)
  • assessment is on 3 different aspects, you can mark each aspect 1 to 10
  • Phase 3: you are required to share your feelings about this activity answering this forum post, where you can also ask for instructions.

Ready... steady... GOOO! :-)

Matilde

In reply to MATILDE FONTANIN

Re: Core activity - Workshop - a reminder

by MATILDE FONTANIN -

Please, those of you who have NOT done so yet, are pleased to hurry up with the submission of the workshop paper.

Before you all do, we cannot move on to the next phase (assessment) and I would like to be able to see them in class on Friday.

Thank you in advance, I know it's a busy time!

Matilde

by MATILDE FONTANIN -

Hello everyone,

I hope I finally fixed the workshop!

Do try: you are required to assess the job of two of the others (It was random allocation, so don't blame me if you don't like them ;)) and assess your own work as well.

One at a day.. could you make it by Friday 5th?

Thanks!

Matilde

by MATILDE FONTANIN -

So, congratulations to Maria Rosa, Michele & Deborah who DID finish evaluating the workshop.

As regards the others, Giovanna told me she's a littel behind but is working on it, so the others should really try and finish by Friday, so then you can take the test.

The workshop activity IS part of thet test, by the way ;)

Come on, you're almost there!

Matilde