Online lettorato lessons and Rosetta Stone

Online lettorato lessons and Rosetta Stone

di ANNA MARIA CSAKI -
Numero di risposte: 0

Dear Students,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to all of you who have registered in any of my recent Moodle courses for Education to give you information about this semester’s lettorato course and the Rosetta Stone online language program. (If you have finished your English exams, you can disregard this message - or keep reading if you would like to continue working on your English!)

Lettorato

As you know, the lettorato is a support course where you can have extra practice in English. This year, we have been focusing on speaking skills and any language difficulties you have encountered and asked me about. Everyone is invited to join the lettorato, but it is not compulsory. I would like to continue this language work during this second semester online with Microsoft Teams (until, hopefully, we can meet again in person). It is possible to work interactively in pairs or small groups online, like in a small skype chat, so this is one of my objectives for you.

If you are interested in joining the first lesson on Wednesday, 1 April, at 12, please sign up on the link I have opened on your Moodle course as soon as possible (top section). Then I will include you in a Lettorato team on the MS platform and send you the link. Note: It may be necessary to register for the Moodle course first if you have not yet done so.

Rosetta Stone

There are still some licenses available from the Department to use the online language program Rosetta Stone for autonomous learning and practice. For more information on this software, see the Rosetta Stone FAQ at: https://www.rosettastone.it/faq. If you would like to have a license, send me an email with your matriculation number, and I will pass on your request to our Language Center (Centro Linguistico di Ateneo or CLA). Please note that the number of licenses is limited so a serious commitment to using the license is requested.

(Un breve riassunto in italiano)

Lettorato

Se siete interessati a partecipare, il lettorato d’inglese riprende mercoledì 1 aprile alle 12 online, iscrivetevi attraverso il link nel vostro corso inglese Moodle.

Rosetta Stone

Se siete interessati alla licenza per l’utilizzo autonomo del software Rosetta Stone, scrivetemi, includendo anche il numero di matricola. Ulteriori informazioni a https://www.rosettastone.it/faq. Il numero di licenze è limitato, quindi si richiede un impegno d’uso serio.

Thank you, everyone, for your attention. Keep safe and study English!

Anna Csaki

PS Please pass this message on to anyone who may not have received it. Thanks!