Non-attending student

Non-attending student

di CAMILLA SONCINI -
Numero di risposte: 0

Dear Professor Csaki,

I can’t attend your classes and for this reason I kindly ask you to receive a written answer. I would also like to thank you for this forum.

I hope you don’t mind if I send you more than one exercise here. 

• Page 48 exercise 2

a)       I usually don’t do sport even if I should because it’s very important. Sometimes I play football with the guys I take care of in the afterschool where I work and I practice dance since I was four but it isn’t an actual sport. By the way, Belly-dance is very useful for the articulations.

b)      Before the quarantine I have started to take walks with my friends during the weekends. We went a couple of times into the woods. This is good for improve your strength and breath.

c)       I really like go on holiday by the sea, especially to do scuba diving.

d)      I usually get sleep at 23 p.m. but, unfortunately, I don’t sleep well, this thing causes me weariness during the day.

e)      Eat healthy food is very important to live better. I think that a balanced diet can improve our health.

• Page 48 ex. 3 
I’m not able to choose which is the best way to improve our health and fitness. I think that all these aspects are equally important. We should combine a lot of different things to be healthy. A good diet gives us the best nutrients for our body, doing sports helps our muscles and bones, a good sleep gives us the energy to live the day and take walks in the open air is relaxing and helps us to clear our mind. Holidays are also useful because sometimes we need to stop our working life and feel freer.

• Page 49- Writing

Hi Eliza,

Have you already heard about the new yoga class at our sport centre? It will be a class for beginners, like us. It starts next Friday and it is from eight to nine p.m. so even the workers can participate. I think it’s the right activity for us. It will be healthy for our mind and body.

Would you come with me? I really hope so. We will have fun!

Text me soon,

Camilla

• Page 53-Writing

A cosy two-bedroom third-floor apartment situated in a well-served and safe neighborhood, close to supermarkets, pharmacies and bus stops. It is located five minutes bus ride from the city centre. It has one double room, one single room, a fitted kitchen one spacious bathroom and a balcony. Recently renovated!