Writing pag 83 and 89

Writing pag 83 and 89

di BEATRICE LIGATO -
Numero di risposte: 0

Pag 83

I had a terrible meal last week. Last Sunday my friends and I decided to go out for dinner and we chose a Spanish restaurant. At the beginning everything seemed to be normal, but during the evening something changed. We ordered a particular meal recommended by the waiter: meat paella. When it arrived we discovered that was composed by rabbit meat, but the problem was that on the plate there was the whole animal from the head including teeth to the paws with the fur. It had a chilling effect on me, so I ate only the rice even if they said that the animal was typical for their customs and traditions.

Pag 89

Dear Elena,

thank you for your letter and I’m glad to know you’re helping the world.

The conditions of the Earth are terrible, because natural resources are running out, the population is growing and air and water are more polluted than ever.

You asked me about some environmental problems in my country. In my own way, I try to recycle and use less plastic bottles in favor of glass ones. Then, my friends and I try to limit the use of cars, and fortunately my town organizes a service of bike sharing, so people could move around the city and help to reduce air pollution. I hope everyone can contribute.

See you soon

Beatrice