Moodle for short
Moodle is an e-learning platform (LMS), used by the University of Trieste as a teaching aid and support
- It is organized in courses. A course can correspond to:
- a teaching
- a teaching module
- a seminar
- Courses activation on the platform is left to the teachers' free choice, so all the courses included in the Degree courses are not necessarily present
- Each course is - in most cases - included in the Department, Degree Course and Academic Year of reference.
- The student is not automatically enrolled in the courses included in his or her study plan
- The student - in most cases - has the right to enroll or not in the courses of his / her interest, therefore
- it is up to the student to enroll independently in the courses
- the Dashboard - your home page - lists the courses a student has enrolled in. If you have not enrolled in any course it is empty.
- Each course can be used by the teacher for:
- the publication of educational material in various forms such as text, audio, video etc
- conducting interactive activities such as homework, quizzes, etc.
- communicating with students, through forums, chats
Last modified: Thursday, 26 September 2019, 10:10 AM