Pages 83 and 89

Pages 83 and 89

di CAMILLA SONCINI -
Numero di risposte: 0

Page 83- Writing

I made a mistake last Saturday. It was sunny and hot so, I didn't wear my jacket.

I went to the supermarket next to my house and, as always, I didn't take with me cash money. I always use my debit card to pay. But, when I went to the cashier and I had already put all my groceries on the roller, I realised that i didn't have the debit card. I had left it at home, in the pocket of my jacket!

So, the checkout girl guarded my grocery and I had to return home to get back my debit card. Finally, I could pay everything but I was very embarassed. 

Page 89- Writing

Dear Elena, 

I'm happy to hear from you. I think this project is very interesting and useful. 

Speaking of the environmental problems of my country, I could tell you something about the sea pollution. I live in a seaside town and sometimes the sea is very dirty, not only because of the plastic and other waste, but also because of chemicals emitted from the ships. 

To answer your second question, I'm careful not to pollute the water with waste ore chemicals substances like shower gels or creams. I also avoid plastic, and I know I could do more. 

I hope you can give me some other ideas to fight pollution. And what about the situation in your country?

I hope to hear you soon, 

Camilla