Slides for the full course of Cell Mol Neurobiol - Uploaded!

Slides for the full course of Cell Mol Neurobiol - Uploaded!

di ENRICO TONGIORGI -
Numero di risposte: 0

Dear Students,
from today Friday 02/10/2020, you will find all the presentations of the lessons of the complete course of Cellular and Molecular Neurobiology for the a.y. 2020/21.
I remind you, as per the provisions of the Magnificent Rector, the following rules:
1. Students will access autonomously and with self-control, wearing a mask upon entering the University area (even outside the buildings).
2. Entrance to the classroom is only by reservation through the application (see chapter "Using the APP"); upon entering the classroom, students will have to frame the QR code, present on the signs affixed next to the access doors, which will count the occupied seats and indicate the remaining available seats.
3. Students will only occupy the positions highlighted by the white dot (which indicates the usable places).
4. The possibilities of access to the classroom in the case of shifts will be indicated in advance to the students (see also "Using the APP").
5. Students regularly enrolled in a specific year of study, enrolled in single courses or other students who are expected to attend a specific course are entitled to access the classroom; other students, such as students attending other years of courses or who have not yet obtained their matriculation, in the event of insufficient capacity in the classroom, will be able to follow the lessons remotely in accordance with the provisions of the respective degree programs.

STUDENTS WHO SHOW LATE OR NOT WEARING THE MASK CORRECTLY WILL BE INEXORABLY ASKED TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY THE CLASSROOM.

Thank you for your cooperation and I look forward to seeing you at my lessons (but safely!).
Sincerely,
Enrico Tongiorgi